Wednesday, June 25, 2008

BTW

I forgot to mention it will be most doubtful if my 16 year old would have a MySpace page and there is no way my 5 or 10 year old will, so in some way it may be a moot point in this house. However, my kids, much to my chagrin sometimes, do not live in a vacuum and that is the worry.

On the other hand, a technology that I like... http://www.totlol.com/ This is essentially a great, kid friendly, filter for You Tube.

And since this post ( and a story about Ohio replacing license plates that contain the letters WTF- yes strange but true) educated me on what WTF means... I can only agree with her and link to her page. If Donald and Ivana Trump with their baker's dozen marriages between them can manage to raise a daughter as exemplary and sensible as Ivanka Trump it certainly can be done. The fact that Paris Hilton is given air to breathe drives me nuts. There should be some way to castigate the mothers of the Parises, Brittneys and Lyndys of the world. The fact that their daughters are a waste of resources is obviously not enough.

Just as I wrote this, CNN posted this.